The WAY of a Child

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mr. Greenleaf and me
Webster Christian School





"Train up a child in the WAY..." (Proverbs 22:6)

Jesus answered,  "I am the WAY and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." (John  14:6)



My dear friend and talented artist, Dawn Copeland, and I traveled to Webster Christian Elementary yesterday to share Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer and enjoyed a delightful visit with precious first and second graders. Dozens of little hands wanted to pet Mr. Greenleaf, the puppet.





And the moral truth of his story is: 

"The Lord is God, and He made everything. The Lord is our Guide, and His name is Jesus." 


In Isaiah chapter 55, God says, "The rain and snow come down from heaven and stay on the ground to water the earth. They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry. It is the same with My Word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it." May God bless the seeds of truth sown through a little storybook and grow up mighty men and women of God who believe in Jesus and fear His holy name!

Beloved, let us "sow with a view to righteousness, reap in accordance with kindness; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the Lord until He comes to rain righteousness on you!" (Hosea 10:12)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP