Listen to Daddy

>> Thursday, April 6, 2017

My daddy and me
Easter Sunday and my 2nd birthday
April 6, 1958







"...And I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me..." (Habakkuk 2:1)




I thought my daddy hung the moon. (I was almost right; my heavenly Daddy did.) As kids, when Daddy spoke, we listened, believed, and obeyed.

Pastor Jentezen Franklin spoke at Church of the Highlands last night. A stand-out from his message was listen to God's voice and believe what Father says over what you see. Amen!

From prison, the Apostle Paul wrote young Timothy, "I am suffering here in prison. But I am not ashamed of it, for I know the One in whom I trust, and I am sure that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until the day of His return." (2 Tim. 1:12)

Never give up, beloved. For our present troubles are small and won't last very long in comparison to the glory yet to come that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! So we don't look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on Jesus and the things that cannot be seen. We open our ears to our Father's powerful and true voice and believe Him. For the things we see now see will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever. (2 Cor. 4:16-18). Therefore, we will walk by faith in Jesus, dear one, and not by sight! (2 Cor. 5:7)



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP