Who's Beside You?

>> Monday, April 10, 2017

Our three not-so-wee grands
Palm Sunday, 2017





"They will crush you into the ground, and your children with you. Your enemies will not leave a single stone in place, because you did not recognize it when God visited you." (Luke 19:44)



Friday, while standing in line at Subway, I met a young man that had recently moved to Alabama. "Have you found a church home?" I asked.

"No!" he answered emphatically. "I don't want no church!"

"Do you believe in Jesus?"

"No, I do not believe in Jesus," he said.

"So where will you go when you die?" I asked.

"I believe in reincarnation," he answered.

"Well, Jesus loves you this I know, and I'll be praying that you believe in Him," I said. 


On the bony back of a donkey two thousand plus years ago, Jesus rode toward Jerusalem. Crowds of believers paved His way with garments and palm leaves and shouted, "Blessings on the King who comes in the name of the LORD! Peace in heaven, and glory in highest heaven!"

But when Jesus came closer to the beloved city of David, He began to weep, "How I wish today that you people of Jerusalem would understand the way of peace. But now it is too late. Soon your enemies will build ramparts against your walls and close in on your from every side. They will crush you because you did not recognize it when God visited you."(Luke 19:36-44) 

Oh, young man in Subway open your eyes and recognize truth! Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that He died in your place and God raised Him from the dead. Call on His name before it is too late and be saved from the eternal, hell-bound consequences of your sin!

Speak up in Jesus name, beloved! The person in line beside you  today may be walking blindly into hell. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP