Near Him

>> Monday, January 22, 2018

Coosa River Farm



"What joy for those You choose to bring near, those who live in Your holy courts." (Psalm 65:4)




On Saturday at the farm, my Phillip  poured a cement floor in the greenhouse near the garden. On Sunday after church, he stopped at J & J Junk and bought a little, cane chair and wire bookshelf. 



Now on windy, brrr-chilly days, I can sit all warm and cozy near him while he prepares the raised-bed garden for spring planting.

On a cross 2,000 years ago, Jesus died in your place, beloved, so that on every day of eternity, you can live in perfect love, peace, and joy near Him

"If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with Me where I am." (John 14:2-3)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP