Victory

>> Monday, January 29, 2018

My superman




"Despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us." (Romans 8:37)



I had quite the big head yesterday when I beat Superman 21 to 7 in a game of ping-pong... until I discovered that he was playing left-handed!
~

In his letter to Romans, the Apostle Paul encouraged fellow Christ followers that the things they suffered currently were nothing compared to the glory that Christ would reveal to them later. For God truly causes all things to work together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes. Therefore, troubles, persecution, hunger, danger, or even threat of death - despite all these things - overwhelming victory is yours through Jesus Christ who loves you! And absolutely nothing can separate you from His love.

So, today, beloved, go forth in Jesus' name and have yourself a victorious day with the Lord.

"We have all eternity to tell of victories won for Christ, but we have only a few hours before sunset in which to win them." 
~ Johnathan Goforth ~

O victory in Jesus, 
My Savior, forever,
He sought me and bout me
With His redeeming blood;
He loved me ere I knew Him,
And all my love is due Him,
He plunged me to victory
Beneath the cleansing flood. 1

1 VICTORY IN JESUS. E. M. Bartlett, 1939.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP