Place of Safety

>> Monday, January 15, 2018

2 of our dear kiddos
Ben and Rebecca



"The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety." (Psalm 18:2)



Because she's a great sister and loves her brothers, over the Christmas holidays, Rebecca got up before the crack of dawn and went deer hunting with brother Ben. In the dark of the night, they heard a deep-throated "purring" right behind their ground blind...


Coosa River Farm bobcat



Ben said that at once his mind switched from hunting mode to protect my sister!

The day the LORD rescued David from Saul and all his enemies, David sang:

I love you, LORD;
you are my strength...
I called on the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and He saved me from my enemies.


Enemy breathing down your neck, beloved? Call on Jesus - the Lord who reaches down from heaven, draws you out of deep waters, and rescues you from a powerful enemy too strong for you.





0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP