Plan A

>> Thursday, January 25, 2018

"Doc" Gnome
Coosa River Farm treehouse



"O LORD, if You heal me, I will be truly healed; if You save me, I will be truly saved. My praises are for You alone!" (Jeremiah 17:14)


Early this morning, when I sensed a UTI brewing, my first thought was: I don't want to go to the doctor with all the flu and sicknesses going around. Who can I call to get a prescription?

At the 21 Days of Prayer service, Pastor Dino Rizzo told the story from Luke chapter eight of the disciples frantically waking Jesus in a violent storm. "When Jesus woke up, He rebuked the wind and the raging waves. Suddenly the storm stopped and all was calm. Then He asked them, 'Where is your faith?" Later, when their boat reached Gerasenes across the lake from Galilee, a man possessed by demons came out to meet Jesus, and Jesus healed him.

In my heart, I heard Jesus asking, "Jill, where is your faith? Come to Me. Ask Me to heal you."

I prayed.

My Phillip prayed.

My friend, Debora, prayed.

UTI symptoms have subsided.

O Lord, I'm sorry that I made You "Plan B." Train me to make You "Plan A" for each and every need everyday. My praises are for You alone!

Is Jesus your Plan A, beloved?



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP