Got a Bite!

>> Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Phillip fishing on Chancellor Ferry Pond




“And (Jesus) said to them, ‘Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.’” (Matt. 4:19 NASB)
 



         This Wonderful-Family-Storybooks Blog started as an effort to promote The Schoolhouse. However, after two weeks or so, I'd said just about all I knew to say about one little storybook.
Thus, my purposes waned, and God's waxed. My promotional blog changed to the Lord's devotional site: a tool for Jesus to love on and encourage people in all nations through family stories and His Word!
         Recently, I checked the blog's statistics a few minutes after publishing a post, and it had already been viewed four times in three countries.
         “Lord, we got a bite!” I spouted, without really thinking about what I was saying.
         In my heart, the Lord reply, “Yep, let's keep fishing for souls!”
         
                                      Jesus loves you, this I know!
                                   (And He longs to catch your heart!)

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP