Unselfish Love

>> Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Gabriella on her wedding day.







“Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves.” (Phil. 2:3)



On Mother’s Day, one of my “inlaw” children gave me two of my favorite things in this whole, wide world: time worshipping my Lord in His church and time with my family. Our beautiful, elegant lady of a daughter-in-law went to church with us and then came to the farm to help us plant the summer gardens: a truly sacrificial gift of love.
Ben and Gabbi on the farm.


Heavenly Father,
         Please help me love others like Gabbi loved me on Mother’s Day. In Jesus’ name I pray, 
                 Amen 
                  and 
                 Amen

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP