The Shepherd's Song

>> Wednesday, May 29, 2013



               One of my lambs was going downhill fast his junior year of high school. I cried to God in despair. and the Lord instructed me, "Jill, pray that I will make him lie down in green pastures."
I prayed fervently.
The second week of his senior year, my wayward sheep called from school to ask, "Mama, will you homeschool me?"
God replied before I could, "Homeschool is his green pasture!"
Although the road back took years, Jesus restored his soul and continues to guide him down paths of righteousness for His name's sake!

Pray fervently for your children today!!!

Lord Jesus,
Thank You for being my children’s Shepherd.
Please give them all they need.
Please make them lie down in green, healthy pastures,
Lead them beside quiet, peaceful waters, and
Restore their souls: their minds, wills, and emotions.
Please guide them down paths of righteousness for
Your name’s sake.
When they walk through dark valleys,
Help them not to fear, for You are with them.
Please comfort them with Your rod and staff.
Conquer their enemies and
Anoint their heads with oil till their cup overflows.
Thank You for chasing after them with
Your goodness and mercy all the days of their lives.
Help them to dwell in Your house forever and ever!
In Jesus’ name I pray,
Amen and Amen
(Psalm 23:1-6: the Shepherd's Song)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP