The Dr. Watsons, I Presume!

>> Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My brother, Dr. Mark Watson, and my nephew, Dr. Daniel Watson






“One generation will declare Your work to the next and will proclaim Your mighty acts!” (Psalm 145:4 HCS)



         Four years ago, my family earnestly asked the Lord to please open the door for my nephew to follow his father’s footsteps at the College of Veterinary Medicine at Auburn University. As of last night, my nephew is now Dr. Daniel Watson, DVM. Thank You, Lord Jesus!

“Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass!” (1 Thess. 5:24 NASB)

“Let the favor of the Lord our God be on us; establish for us the work of our hands – establish the work of our hands!” (Psalm 9:17 HCS) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP