Wait! Be Strong! Take Heart!

>> Friday, May 10, 2013

My nephew waiting on Santa, 1986.


           In my visit with Jesus this morning, I met Psalm 27:14 not once, not twice, not three or four times but FIVE TIMES from five different translations! On the fifth find, I just had to laugh out loud.

“Wait patiently for the Lord, be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:14 NLT)

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and courageous. Wait for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:14 HCS)

“Stay with God! Take heart. Don’t quit. I’ll say it again: Stay with God.” (Psalm 27:14 The Message)

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:14 NASB)

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:14 NIV)

         “Yes Sir, Lord! I hear You loud and clear! We are to: “Wait for You, be strong, and take heart!”

(Yes, God is talking to you!)

“I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord.” (Psalm 27:13-14 NASB)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP