A Good Return

>> Monday, May 18, 2015

My granddaughter reading Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer



"So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it."( Isa. 55:11)



For months, I've prayed for the readers of Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer - asking Jesus to teach them His ways, to help them walk in His truth, and to give them undivided minds to fear His name. Yesterday, when my daughter texted this picture of my precious granddaughter reading my storybook, I realized that my petitions have included my own family.

In yesteryears, money deposited in a bank yielded a good return over time; and so it is with prayers. Yesterday's, today's, and tomorrow's supplications deposited at God's throne of grace will yield good returns in the lives of others as well as our own - guaranteed.

Beloved, have you made your deposit today?


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP