Puppies, Puppies, Puppies, Puppies

>> Monday, May 4, 2015

Bell's puppies,
newly born today!




"They crouch down to give birth to their young; they deliver their newborn. Their offspring are healthy and grow up in the open field" (Job 39:3-4). "How countless are Your works, LORD! In wisdom You have made them all; the earth is full of Your creatures" (Psalm 104:24).




I believe Psalm 104:24 (see above) appeared in today's One Year Bible reading by divine appointment. In the wee hours of the morning with my Phillip by her side, our sweet Bell delivered four healthy puppies - 3 boys and 1 little girl, black as soot and darker than a moonless night: Buck, Boomer, Chance, and Daisy.



"May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in His works...I will sing to the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God while I live!" (Psalm 104:31,33)




(FYI - In six weeks, free puppies available to loving homes!) 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP