Practice, practice, practice

>> Friday, May 1, 2015

My Rebecca "reading"
The Night Before Christmas
to her pawpaw (my daddy), 1983







"Each person is given something to do that shows who God is: Everyone gets in on it, every one benefits. All kinds of things are handed out by the Spirit, and to all kinds of people!" (1 Cor. 12:7 The Message)



I was quite rusty with pen and paper when I started writing children's books in 2011, which led to creating the wonderful family storybooks blog in 2012. Hopefully, the Lord has used this devotional website to touch people's lives in a small way; but undoubtedly, He's used it in a large way to give me writing practice, practice, practice.

Beloved, what ability has God given you to show others who He is? Are you practicing?






0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP