Constantly Telling

>> Thursday, May 21, 2015

My superman and me with three of our five precious grands





"O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood,
and I constantly tell others about the wonderful things You do.
Now that I am old and gray(ing),
do not abandon me, O God.
Let me proclaim Your power to this new generation,
Your mighty miracles to all who come after me.
Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens.
You have done such wonderful things.
Who can compare with you, O God?"
(Psalm 71:17-19)


Beloved, may we be found guilty of constantly telling new generations the wonders of the LORD - Jesus, the Christ, Savior of the world, the Lamb of God who takes away our sins!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP