Trust and Follow

>> Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bell's puppies




"As for God, His way is perfect, the word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him..." (Psalm 18:30)



At three weeks old, Bell's puppies are beginning to explore the big, wide world outside their pen. They're also learning that superman and I are trustworthy, so they follow us as fast as their little legs will carry them everywhere we go.

In Scripture after Scripture verse this morning, the LORD reminded me that He is very trustworthy, and so today, I choose to trust and follow Him everywhere we go.

Beloved, who are you trusting and following?

"I will say of the LORD, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.'" (Psalm 91:2)

"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who trusts in Him!" (Psalm 34:8)


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP