Shine

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Visit to Mt. Laurel 3rd Grade Class





"Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in heaven." (Matt. 5:16)




"Mr. Greenleaf", Dawn, and I are having such fun visiting elementary school classrooms around Alabama. I pray that the light of Jesus shines through us everywhere we go.

God has clearly taught me that apart from Jesus, I can do nothing (John 15:5); but through Him, you and I can do all things (Phil. 4:13).

So SHINE, beloved...

Make 'em wonder what you've got
Make 'em wish that they were not
On the outside looking bored
SHINE
Let it shine before all men
Let 'em see good works, and then
Let 'em glorify the Lord.1


1 SHINE. Newsboys, 2000.









0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP