It's Hard to be a Human

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our babygrand



"So the trouble is not with the law, for it is spiritual and good. The trouble is with me, for I am all too human, a slave to sin. I don't really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don't do it. Instead, I do what I hate." (Romans 7:14-16)


Dear babygrand,

Happy first birthday, little one!!! You have sooo many wonderful years ahead of you, and Jesus has a special plan for every season of your journey.

You'll learn all too soon, however, that it's hard to be a human. But if you'll believe on Jesus, your Shepherd, He'll guide you down paths of righteousness and make your way smooth. For "by His divine power, God will give you everything you need for living a godly life. You will receive all of this by coming to know Him, the One who calls you to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence. He offers you great and precious promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world's corruption caused by human desires" (2 Peter 1:3-4).

I pray the Jesus will transform you into a mighty man of God! One of God's mighty men, Watchman Nee, taught that if you will look to Jesus to live out His life in you, He will be humble and patient and loving and everything else you need - in your stead. God will give you the Holy Spirit, and when love is needed the fruit of the Spirit is love; when joy is needed the fruit of the Spirit is joy. It is always true. God always has One sufficient answer, His Son Jesus Christ, and He is the answer to every human need you will ever encounter.

So little one, because Jesus loves you, this I know, may you always love the Lord Jesus, obey His voice, hold fast to Him with all your might, serve Him with a whole heart and steadfast mind, and bring glory to His name all the days of your precious life! 

I love you so very, very, very much!

Memaw



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP