Comfort and Joy

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Babygrand and his granddaddy (my superman)





"Remember what You said to me, your servant - I hang on to these words for dear life! These words hold me up in bad times;
yes, your promises rejuvenate me."
(Psalm 119:49 The Message)

"I meditate on Your age-old regulations [words],
O LORD, they comfort me."
(Psalm 119:52 NLT)

"But if you remain in Me and My words remain in you...you will be filled with My joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!"
(John 15:7a,11b NLT)




When my superman walks in the room, babygrand kicks his feet, points his little finger, and stretches out his arms. Granddaddy's lap is truly his comfort and joy place.

The Bible teaches that in God's Word, God's children find God's comfort and joy.

Need comfort and joy today? Abide in the Word of God!

God rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember, Christ, our Savior
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we have gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy,
O tidings of comfort and joy 1


1 GOD REST YE MERRY, GENTLEMEN. 15th century traditional olde English carol. Author unknown.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP