Ask Rebecca

>> Thursday, May 5, 2016

The "bewitched" woman from
The Schoolhouse
Illustration by talented artist, Cami Monet Webb


"Plans go wrong for lack of advice; many advisers bring success." (Proverbs 15:22 NLT)




I'm in a dilemma. Because there's a couple of hair-raising scenes in my first storybook, The Schoolhouse (based on my grandmother's true 1916 experience), is it an appropriate gift for first graders? 

When I asked Jesus that very question this morning, I believe He answered, "Ask Rebecca" (my daughter-teacher of first graders with a  first grader of her own).

In  2 Chron. 20:1-25, King Jehoshaphat got the terrible news that three fearsome armies were marching against him, so he turned his attention to the Lord for advice. God answered through the prophet Jahaziel.

Need advice, beloved? Seek the Lord and listen to His godly counselors.



0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP