Peonies

>> Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Our son-in-law




"Let all that I am praise the LORD; may I never forget the good things He does for me." (Psalm 103:2)




Our weekend visit with long distance kids and grands was fun-filled and jam-packed with baseball and soccer games, the new Jungle Book and popcorn at the movies, elk burgers at Bub's, rigging a cool, new rope swing in a maple tree, antiquing at Stella's Place, a couple of rounds of UNO, and even a trip to the plant nursery in search of peony bushes. (No luck. Sold out.)

I love peonies - a colorful connection to childhood atop Lookout Mountain. Mother had white ones in the front yard and deep pink ones in the back.

My son-in-law called yesterday. "I ordered peonies and had them shipped to your house," he said.

Peonies and a son-in-law. Thank You, Lord Jesus. You fill my life with good things.




0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP