Cleaning the Bathtub

>> Friday, May 20, 2016

Our Rebecca's family
car wash day



"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow." (Psalm 51:7)



Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please! It is my great honor to present to you today's GUEST writer, Rebecca, my amazingly beautiful daughter, inside and out.

Rebecca wrote:

Last week while I was cleaning the bathtub, [my youngest] asked, "Why are you cleaning the bathtub?"

"Grandparents are coming to visit, and I want them to feel..."

He interjected, "At home?"

I thought about what he said. That's not exactly what I was going to say, but I liked it.

"Yeah. I want them to feel at home," I agreed.

I guess that's a good reason to keep our hearts clean, too. We want Jesus to feel...at home.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from your presence, and take not your Holy Spirit from me!" (Psalm 51:10-11)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP