Memaw Summer Camp - Day 3

>> Wednesday, May 25, 2016

2 of our precious 8 boys




"I will sing to the LORD because He is good to me." (Psalm 13:6)



Lesson #2: The Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord.


From Mr. Greenleaf's Unforgettable Summer:

That evening, singing voices woke Mr. Greenleaf two and a quarter hours before the sun slid behind Double Oak Mountain.

“The Lord is good to me,
And so I thank the Lord,
For giving me
The things I need -
The sun, and the rain, and the apple seed. The Lord is good to me.
Amen!”


What a lovely melody. I wonder who’s singing, thought Mr. Greenleaf, and who is the Lord?

Uncertain as to whether he should be visible or invisible, the little tree frog stretched his slim, lime legs, quietly crept to the opening of the watering pot, and peeped through the window into the Willowkins’ tremendously full kitchen. Humans were everywhere – he-humans, she- humans, wee-humans, and one teeny-human – an even dozen to be exact. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP