Pay Attention, Pay Attention

>> Thursday, May 19, 2016

My Phillip and me, 1974
(Note the 1960 Willis Jeep in the background. It's still in the family)




"Truly, truly, I say unto you..." (John 5:24)



"That looks like so much fun!" I tell Phillip every time we pass an RV tooling down the interstate. And on more than one occasion I've said, "Let's go to Wisconsin someday."

Well, my superman paid attention. Last night, he surprised with me with fun, summer vacation plans: fly to Chicago, rent an RV, and explore the great state of Wisconsin for a week. Zippity do dah! O happy day!

In the Gospel of John, Jesus declared at least 19 times, "Truly, truly, I say unto you." In other words, "Pay attention! Pay attention! What I'm telling you is true and important."

In John 5:24, the Savior said, "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life, and does not come into judgement, but has passed out of death into life." 

Are you paying attention, beloved?

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP