His Ears and Your Heart

>> Monday, May 16, 2016

our grandboy

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name." (Psalm 103:1)



"Mom, did you bring my goggles?" asked six-year-old grandboy on our way to the swimming pool.

"No, buddy, I forgot them," answered his sweet mama.

Disappointment quickly melted into a river of tears.

"I want my googles," grandboy sobbed.

And sobbed.

And sobbed.

And sobbed.

And sobbed.

When no words would comfort, his wise mom switched on a kids' worship-to-Jesus CD.

Sobs died down, and happy humming rose from the back of the mini van. 

O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted, bless the LORD. Sing praises to Jesus. It's pleasing music to His ears and your heart. 

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP