Jehovah-shammah: God is There

>> Monday, May 2, 2016

My Dan and me,
Home from camp, Valleydale Baptist, 1996?




"Am I a God near at hand," says the LORD, "and not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so I shall not see him?" says the LORD; "Do I not fill heaven and earth?" says the LORD. (Jer. 23:23-24)



I texted my dear friend, Tammy, this morning: "Speaking at Valleydale Baptist today. Prayers appreciated. Wish you were with me." 

I then opened Samuel Bagster's Daily Light and read:

"Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age". (Matt. 28:20). "My Presence will go with you..." (Exod. 33:14). 

Next, I read from Sarah Young's 40 Days with Jesus:

"My Presence with you is a forever-promise."

Those who belong to Jesus are never alone. Rest in your forever-promise, beloved: wherever you are, Jesus is there.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP