21 Days of Prayer - Day 13

>> Friday, January 17, 2014

My Ben (age 3) and my Dan (age 1), 1986


"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, this he will also reap." (Gal. 6:7)


             When Dan was a toddler, sometimes he got pushed around or down by big brother Ben. I'd warn Ben, "You better be careful, Ben, he'll grow up one day!" And I chuckle every time I remember when one day arrived.
             My boys were probably around 19 and 17 when their wrestling match ended with Ben pinned to the ground by "little" brother Dan who would not let him up. Ben yelled, "Mama, make him stop!" 


L-R - "big" brother Ben, "little" brother Dan, and friend, Brian, 2004

             What "seeds" are you sowing today? Be careful! A day of reaping will surely come!

"For the one who sows to his flesh will from the fresh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the [Holy] Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life!" (Gal. 6:8)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP