21 Days of Prayer - Day 17

>> Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Campout at Eberhart's Pond, 1993
(My brother, his kids, Phillip, our kids, and me)


"...I tested you at the waters of Meribah." (Psalm 81:7c)

    
           The past couple of weeks,  I've camped beside Lake Meribah on a survival of the "faithful" test. 

Faith trial #1: 
Discover a small "something" in your body that's not supposed to be there and then maintain God's peace and trust in Him while you wait to learn what "it" is. 
(check - accomplished)

Faith trial #2: 
Experience one of your children having the sudden onset of bizarre physical symptoms and continue to maintain God's peace and trust in Him as you wait to learn what's going on in her and yourself.
(Okay, Lord, this is harder than I thought it would be. I need Your help, please!)

Contestant, "do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you [pass the test]; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand!" (Isa. 41:10)

Thank You, Lord Jesus!

             Is your faith also being tested at Camp Meribah? Let's trust the Lord with all our hearts and lean not on our own understanding. For Jesus Christ, who is with us, is FAITHFUL - a refuge, strength, and very present help in trouble!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP