A Wide-Open Heart

>> Thursday, January 2, 2014


My joyful granddaughter after scoring her first soccer goal, 2012



"I, the Lord, am your God, who brought you up...open your mouth wide and I will fill it!" (Psalm 81:10)

       Normally, taking down Christmas decorations makes me feel a bit melancholy; but not this year. In anticipation of the upcoming "21 Days of Prayer and Fasting" at Church of the Highlands, melancholy has been replaced with joy and expectation! I can't wait to hear what God will show me and teach me!

To learn more about the live, online 21-day prayer services, visit:

http://21days.churchofthehighlands.com/


"Call to Me and I will answer you and will tell you great and mighty things which you do not know!" (Jer. 33:3)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP