21 Days of Prayer - Day 3

>> Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My precious family (hubby, kids, grandkids, granddogs, and me), Dec. 2013



"Listen to my words, Lord; consider my sighing...In the morning, Lord, You hear my voice; at daybreak, I bring my requests to You and wait EXPECTANTLY!" (Psalm 5:1,3)


           I love this family picture - all 14 of us. Fourteen? you might say. One, two, three, four...(you probably counted 11 people and 2 dogs, which adds to 13. BUT, #14 is all snug as a bug in a rug in Gabbi's belly. We are EXPECTANTLY  waiting for Colton's debut in May.)

           In yesterday's post, we read in Psalm 81 that God pleads with His children to LISTEN to Him. How comforting it is to learn in Psalm 5:3 that God LISTENS to us - everyday Jesus hears our requests.
           O child of Almighty God, bring your requests to His throne room through pray today, and then wait EXPECTANTLY for His answer, because surely He is listening!


Two smiles for the day:

Our "crazy" shot

Our "mad" shot

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP