21 Days of Prayer - Day 6

>> Friday, January 10, 2014

My Rebecca and me, February 1982


"Now I will take the load from your shoulders; I will free your hands from their heavy tasks. You cried to Me in trouble, and I rescued you; I answered you from where the thunder hides and tested your faith..." (Psalm 81:6-7)


         Even though our "little" girl lives five hundred miles away, she knows that her daddy and I are just a phone call away. If she's in need, we will do everything and anything within our power to meet that need.

         For those of us in relationship with Father God through faith in His Son, Jesus, we live just one prayer away from help! Are you in trouble today? O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted, call your Daddy! Tell Abba Father your need, and then TRUST Him to work on your behalf for His glory! But REMEMBER, His thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways His ways. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are God's ways higher than your ways and the Lord's thoughts higher than your thoughts (Isa. 55:8-9). Therefore, stand firm in faith in the One who loves you so much that He died for you!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP