Bam!

>> Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Uncle Frank, brother Mark, and me with the head bandage, 1962



"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the desert." 
(Isa. 43:19)



       At six, my plans to sneak up on my brother who was was throwing rocks off a bluff backfired when BAM! one of those rocks snuck up on me! (This picture was taken after the doctor visit and stitches.)
      This week, I was following at a good clip the marketing-strategy to move Secrets of Shiloh from point A to point B, when BAM, I suddenly hit an unforeseen barrier.

       What's one to do when life hits a wall? Look to the One who is able to make a way when there seems to be no way! Then trust and obey Lord Jesus!

"He who is holy, who is true, who has the key of David, who opens and no one will shut, and who shuts and no one opens!" (Rev. 3:8)
         

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP