It's all about people!

>> Friday, August 30, 2013

L-R, My Ben, me, my Dan, my grandmama, my niece, and my Rebecca - 1986



"God so loved the world, that He gave His only Son (Jesus), that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." 
(John 3:16)



           I needed a land line for phone interviews, so yesterday I visited the AT&T store. A precious, young woman named Shamaral helped me find everything I needed.
         On my way to the car, the Lord Jesus whispered, "Jill, you do understand don't you that the purpose of this shopping spree was not about a phone but all about crossing paths with Shamaral?" 
         For the bazillionth time, He graciously reminded me that the most important thing is always, always, always people; because from babies to grandmothers, God loves people!

         And you do understand don't you, that God loves you!

"The Lord appeared...saying, 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, I have drawn you with lovingkindness.'" (Jer. 31:3)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP