Sassie, Jack, Rocket, Speck, and Celandina

>> Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Sassie, Jack, Rocket, Speck, and Celandina's new home
"O Lord, You have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I'm far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I'm going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head." (Psalm 139:1-5)

      Our grandkids have a new fish tank. Each member of their family chose a fish at the pet store and then selected a name for their new friend. Even though they live 500 miles away, five for five we were able to match Sassie, Jack, Rocket, Speck, and Celandina with their rightful new owner because we know our kids and their unique personalities. (It wasn't hard to figure out who named Celandina.) (Smile) 

       God knows His kids, too, - far higher, wider, deeper, and longer that we know our own! For He formed our inward parts and wove us together in our mother's womb (Ps. 139:13-14)! God told the prophet Jeremiah, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you!"
       Who are God's children? His Word says that those who confess Jesus have the Father, but those who deny His Son, Jesus, do not have the Father (1 John 2:23).

       Want to be God's child? Confess with your mouth JESUS as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead (Rom. 10:9), and then the Spirit Himself will testify with your spirit that you are God's own (Rom. 8:16)!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP