Jehovah-jireh

>> Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My girls, 2010

"And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus." (Phil. 4:19)

       Our six-year-old granddaughter recently shared her life plans with her mother. "Have I told you my plans?" she said. "When I grow up, I'm going to have a house and lots of money."
       "Really," Rebecca replied. "And where will that money come from?"
       "Gift cards," answered our little princess.
       "And where will those gift cards come from?" Rebecca asked.
       With great confidence, she retorted, "Grandparents!"

       Today, let's walk in that same childlike faith, trusting that the One who loves us - Father God, Jehovah-jireh, Provider - will in Christ Jesus take care of our needs as well.

"And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed." (2 Cor. 9:8)

"Abraham called the name of that place THE LORD WILL PROVIDE, as it is said to this day." (Gen. 22:14)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP