Crossroads

>> Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Rainbow over a North Georgia intersection




"Your ears will hear a word behind you, 'This is the way, walk in it,' whenever you turn to the right or to the left." (Isa. 30:21)



       My son and daughter-in-law took a trip to the north Georgia mountains last weekend. Ben sent this picture along with a quote by Gabbi: "A reminder that God is with you at all crossroads you encounter!"

       Such timely and encouraging words! In the marketing phase of Secrets of Shiloh, I'm to prepare for radio and possibly even television interviews. Like Moses, this country bumpkin with a thick Southern accent cried, "Please, Lord, I have never been eloquent (in speech), neither recently nor in time past!" To which the Lord replied (to Moses and me), "Who has made man's mouth? Is it not I the Lord? Now then go, and I, even I will be with your mouth, and teach you what to say." (Ex. 4:10-12)

       Is your life at a crossroads? Look up! "Be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the (Word of God) commands you that you may have success wherever you go...Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go!" (Joshua 1:7,9)

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP