Secrets of Shiloh, a storybook

>> Monday, August 12, 2013


"You will be able to tell wonderful stories to your children and grandchildren about the marvelous things I am doing." (Ex. 10:2)


       "Lord Jesus, what do You want to tell the nations today through wonderful family storybooks blog?" I asked.
       "Tell people I love them deeply," I believe He answered.
       "But Lord, don't You think I need to tell folks that Secrets of Shiloh is now on the market?" I questioned.
       For the hundredth time He reminded me, "Never forget that the most important part of these storybooks is the people they influence." 

       So true! In God's economy, the most important part of The Schoolhouse and Secrets of Shiloh is you, the reader. I believe that He designed these little books as tools to draw you, whom He loves very much, nearer to Him.
       I pray that children, teens, moms, dads, grandparents, young adults, senior adults and everyone in-between will read Secrets of Shiloh and discover that the Lord is chasing after you with His love and goodness!

Secrets of Shiloh, now available at:
  • Amazon.com  (books and e-books)
  • Barnesandnoble.com
  • Double Oak Mountain Pharmacy 280 - Birmingham, AL
  • Cowboys 280 - Birmingham, AL
  • Church of the Highlands: Grants Mill and Greystone
  • The Book Shelf - Fort Payne, AL


0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP