Wounds in Love

>> Monday, August 26, 2013

My brother, Mark, Easter Sunday 1958

"Wounds from a sincere friend are better than many kisses from an enemy." 
(Prov. 27:6)


        As a child, sometimes I had a rather stinky attitude with temper-tantrums to boot! One time, when things didn't go my way, Mother said she heard me stomping around my bedroom saying, "I'm mad this time! Boy, I'm really mad this time!"
       My big brother, Mark, told me, "Jill, nobody's gonna want to play with you if you keep acting this way!"

     Sometimes we must love people enough to say, "Stop it!"

"Dear brothers and sister, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path..." (Gal. 6:1)

    Thank you, Mark, for loving me enough to tell me the truth.
                        Happy 60th Birthday!!! I love you so!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

    © Wonderful Storybooks. Friends Forever Template by Emporium Digital 2009

Back to TOP